[vlc-devel] Re: Smart selection CD devices (for VCD/CDDA, etc.)

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Thu Oct 2 14:32:51 CEST 2003

 > If you are interested, I should have enough time this week-end to integrate
 > your plugins to the VLC cvs tree.

Thanks!

 > It will also be easier to give you a hand with the VCD menus stuff once the
 > code is in cvs.

That would be great too! Just splitting the submodule part out of
vcd.c and having access.c be be the bulk of the code gives problems
for reasons I don't understand. I've even considered not having any
"interface" thread and just poll before a read. As horrible and ugly
as that is, if it means being able to accept input it would be a big
improvement. But I see that there is this intf_thread_t which is
different than an input_thread_t.