[vlc-devel] Re: Problem with skins

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Mon Sep 22 01:19:51 CEST 2003

On Monday 22 September 2003 00:33, Jason Luka wrote:
> I haven't been able to get the skin interface to work with Red Hat.
> There's no View/Add Interface section.  Is there something I have to
> change with the ./configure script?

--enable-skins should be enough.
To run vlc with the skins interface, just type ./vlc -I skins (./svlc will
also work if the shortcut has been created).

The skins interface will also make use of some of the features of the
wxWindows plugin if this one is available (it reuses some of its dialogs).

--
Gildas