[vlc-devel] Re: libpostproc/postprocess.h

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Fri Sep 26 21:55:25 CEST 2003

On vrijdag, sep 26, 2003, at 20:37 Europe/Amsterdam, Jason Luka wrote:
> Lucas Gonze wrote:
>
>> ffmpeg.c:59:44: libpostproc/postprocess.h: No such file or directory
>>
>> OS is Linux 2.4.7-10.
>> Source is from CVS a few days ago.

> Libpostproc is included with mplayer. freshrpms.net has a version
> that's just the libpostproc library.
>
> Jason Luka

Originally it's part of MPlayer correct. However it's since then been
backported to ffmpeg and it's now officially being maintained by the
ffmpeg team. However there make install is indeed buggy.
I mailed them about it, and since the API is not definite yet they
refuse to fix this very VERY annoying problem.

DJ

---
Videolan - VLC media player
Derk-Jan Hartman (thedj at users.sourceforge.net)