[vlc-devel] Re: playlistinfo.m

Francisco Tolmasky ftolmasky at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 7 09:57:44 CEST 2004

Here's the exact error:

make[6]: *** No rule to make target `playlistinfo.m', needed by
`libmacosx_a-playlistinfo.o'.  Stop.
make[5]: *** [all-modules] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

My version of OS X is 10.3.3

ANd I think I was having problems with the svn one, it couldn't find
the /.configure.  Although i was confused because in the Mac help page
it said specifically to "use cvs" and then said "if you are using cvs
run ./bootstrap" so I didn't know if I should if I was using svn, but I
had to I found out, but then it couldn't find ./configure.  I hope all
that made sense :/

On Apr 7, 2004, at 12:45 AM, Benjamin PRACHT wrote:

> Could you please send us the exact gcc error ?
>
> Moreover, which version of OSX are you using ?
>
> Coud  you   try  with  our  svn   tree,  rather  than  cvs   ?  (svn
> co
> svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc/trunk vlc)
>
> --
> $(echo "BigBen")