[vlc-devel] Re: PTZ control module for VLC

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Aug 23 14:02:26 CEST 2004

Video modules allready do convey information on mouse position and clicks.
The coordinates should be relative to the video(and not the window) because
this information is also in use by dvd-menus etc.

The mouse information is given through the "mouse-moved" and
"mouse-button-down" variables. The usage of these are demonstrated in the
gestures module.

I don't understand what more needs to be corrected for these coordinates.

Sigmund