[vlc-devel] Re: Adding extra builtins

Gildas Bazin gbazin at altern.org
Sat Dec 4 14:16:50 CET 2004

On Saturday 04 December 2004 13:58, Sigmund Augdal wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 10:27:08PM +1100, Andre Pang wrote:
> >
> > If both those things don't turn out to be problems, I'm happy to commit
> > the patch I've got sitting here.
>
> And a question at the end: Why do you want these as builtins? And do you
> think everyone else agree with you on that?

I for one wouldn't want to see them included as builtins by default. I don't
have anything against including them as builtins when --mostly-builtins is
selected though (although it would clutter configure.ac still a bit more).

And btw, any reason why you don't use --disable-plugins instead ?

--
Gildas