[vlc-devel] VLC on Suse

David Macleod david.macleod at uk.initiative.com
Mon Dec 6 10:01:02 CET 2004

Hi,

Noticed that there is no download for Suse.
With Novell's aquisition of Suse, a potential huge user base will become
available.

Regards

David

initiative · · · · ·
David Macleod
IT Manager, London
T: +44 (0)20 7663 7252
F: +44 (0)20 7663 7001
david.macleod at uk.initiative.com

This e-mail and any attachment, is intended only for the addressee(s). It
should not be copied, changed or communicated to an unauthorised recipient
without the express written consent of Initiative. This e-mail is
confidential and subject to copyright. None of these rights, or any other
rights, are waived if you received this e-mail in error or without our
permission.
If you have received this e-mail in error, any use (including discussion
of its contents), reproduction, transmission or communication of this
information is strictly prohibited and we request that you immediately
notify us and delete this e-mail, and all copies of it, within your
control. Thank you for your cooperation.