[vlc-devel] Re: no window decoration patch and WMV

Pierre-Hugues PERET pype at gameflux.com
Wed Dec 8 23:21:15 CET 2004

At 20:13 08/12/2004 +0100, Olivier Teulière wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 08, 2004, Pierre-Hugues PERET wrote:
> > no there is no video window defined in the skin, but when i put one, the
> > video window is appearing.
>
>I don't see how the window decoration of the video output could
>disappear. What is your version of VLC?
>What is your video output?
>Did you try resetting the preferences?

Unfortunatly, i'm using a modified version of vlc, based on the latest
subversion.
In fact, i have the video output on the top left corner of the screen,  but
without any border. My modified version of vlc modify nothing about the
vout module, but i think its a wmv thing, because the pb appeared just
after the update between 9338 and 9469 which had the patch "no decoration
windows" appeared and some cosmetic changes.

i think i will revert to 9338 .
thanks