[vlc-devel] Re: no window decoration patch and WMV

Marius Kjeldahl marius at kjeldahl.net
Thu Dec 9 02:24:14 CET 2004

Not quite sure what is going on from your description, but are you
saying that you are running vlc _without_ using the "--nodeco"
parameter, and still get no window decorations? Could be a bug in my
patch (although I never saw it on my side), or the person that modified
my original patch messed it up
somewhere.

If you _are_ using the "--nodeco" parameter, it looks like vlc is doing
exactly what it is told to do.

Marius K.