[vlc-devel] Re: no window decoration patch and WMV

Pierre-Hugues PERET pype at gameflux.com
Thu Dec 9 09:49:27 CET 2004

At 20:24 08/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Not quite sure what is going on from your description, but are you
>saying that you are running vlc _without_ using the "--nodeco" parameter,
>and still get no window decorations? Could be a bug in my patch (although
>I never saw it on my side), or the person that modified my original patch
>messed it up
>somewhere.
>
>If you _are_ using the "--nodeco" parameter, it looks like vlc is doing
>exactly what it is told to do.

i am not using the --nodeco param , and i have not modified the version
since i updated from svn .
Just notice that i compile my version with only few modules to play only
wmv files, and have only skins2 (changed priority of wxwindows interface).
I will check today or tomorrow replacing your patch with the old files to
see if its really related to this, or maybe a problem in the parameter file.
which file is registering the --nodeco parameter ?
i can give you the modifed player if you want to see what's happening.
thanks