[vlc-devel] vcdimager 0.7.20 released

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Fri Feb 20 13:20:53 CET 2004

I never thought this would really happen, but it has. vcdimager 0.7.20
has been officially released. Here:

  http://www.vcdimager.org/pub/vcdimager/vcdimager-0.7_UNSTABLE/vcdimager-0.7.20.tar.gz

Normally I wouldn't post stuff like this here. But here's the situation.

For the newer VCD plugin we *require* 0.7.20 (for which there never
was an official source). So if you were using this as an excuse not to
build the newer VCD plugin that excuse has disappeared. (There are of
course many other good excuses, like it doesn't work on your OS ;-)

Work is underway to update the Debian vcdimager package (if it has not
already been done - it definitely builds on Debian). Packman RPMs of
vcdimager for Suse and RedHat are here
http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=251 and I believe Mandrake has
some source RPMs.