[vlc-devel] Re: [RFC] Playlist save/load

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Jan 1 15:50:09 CET 2004

Two very short comments:
1. Autodeletion is a hack, I don't ever think you need to save that info to
a playlist. (Actually, the time between this flag gets set, and the entry
gets deleted is very short)

2. As far as I know the skins II people have adopted flexml for xml parsing.
I suggest we then use that for all xml parsing in vlc (including asx and b4s
demuxers).

Sigmund