[vlc-devel] Re: Who is working in the Zaurus port?

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Thu Jul 8 21:40:58 CEST 2004

Benoit Gariod wrote:

>I lack the coding skills to actually maintain the package.
>I can probably package the binaries, but building them is out of my range.
>So we basically need someone to feed me binaries I can stress-test and
>package.
>On my zaurus, it doesn't seem to find the librt in /usr/local/lib/ so I
>can't even launch the player :(

That is an easy problem read the download page entirely ;-)
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-zaurus.html

You need to install librt from the link on that page.
(http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/ipkg-feed/armv4l/v0.5.2/linupy/librt-2.1.3.tar.gz)

--

Many greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman

Consultant
VLC iPAQ maintainer                    http://www.videolan.org
RedHat Certified Engineer         RHCE number: 807202745005548