[vlc-devel] Re: big audioproblems

Maik Diessner dandruff at gmx.de
Fri Jul 30 11:46:17 CEST 2004

Can't believe that the drivers are buggy. RME are known for their good
drivers and best support.

All I can tell you is, that the card can handle max. 32bit fixedpoint in
MME-mode. I'm using 32bit fixedpoint in all my other applications
(foobar2000 and adobe audition for example). So it would be really nice, if
you can add an option to select the output-format!

Many thanks!!! (I also know, that RME are working on WDM-drivers. But I
don't know, when they come out ...)