[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r7940 (oaubert)

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Wed Jun 9 12:18:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thats exactly my findings and configure with the "--disable-corba" flag
has no effect whatsoever and corba is still built. The quick and nasty
workaround for this is to manually edit modules/control/Makefile.am and
change line
SUBDIRS = corba
SUBDIRS =

Then after configure vlc builds without corba module.

	Mats R

PS. Are there any chance of fixing bug id #1815 and also the corba build.