[vlc-devel] Re: SDP file support?

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 2 01:03:08 CET 2004

Not really on topic, but...

Some sdp/rtp streams I have tried to connect to with vlc fails with a
message something like "mediaCreateSession failed". Looking briefly through
the sdp data made me think that the stream conntained some kind of control
track. (application/something, don't remeber).

Is failing, the right thing to do in such cases, or should vlc try to play
the tracks it actually knows, ignoring the control track?

Sigmund