[vlc-devel] Re: VLC Spanish translation

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Thu Mar 11 11:56:03 CET 2004

El lun, 16-02-2004 a las 18:14, Felix Kühne escribió:

> > Is someone translating it?
> As written in the es.po-file Antonio Javier Varela (tonxabar at hotmail
> dot com) has translated VLC to spanish last time. As he hasn't
> translated the entire file and didn't changed anything since Oct 14, he
> might embrace some help. I don't know either if he wants to continue
> the job for this release because I don't know him personally. So please
> ask him.

I sent a mail to Antonio Javier Valera some weeks ago (17th Feb), but he
didn't reply me, so i think he is not translating vlc anymore. Anyways,
some days ago, a spanish boy (Raul Gotor) sent a mail to vlc mailing
list in order to send us a vlc spanish translation.

Has anybody contacted with him? Did he send you VLC spanish translation?
I don't want to work for nothing :)

Thanks.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.