[vlc-devel] vlc code --> DirectShow filter

Thu Mar 11 21:40:10 CET 2004

Hi!

I need a DirectShow filter that receives streamed A/V-data and exports MPEG-4 or MPEG-2. I have been wondering if recycling vlc code
would allow me to do that.

Has something like this been done before?

Would it be a more or less straightforward process or rather irksome (i.e. loads of error-prone modifications)?

Which ones would be the files I'd need for the filter code?

Would anybody be interested in collaboration?

Thanks in advance for any help or useful pointers.

-Mario