[vlc-devel] Re: vlc code --> DirectShow filter

Mark mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 23:59:46 CET 2004

Not sure what recycling would need to be done -- sounds like VLC as-is.

Download the latest 0.7.1 software.  Do an Open -- File -- Select the
DirectShow input tab -- click the Stream Output mechanism, select the File
option, and select mpeg transcoding in the Transcoding Options area at the
bottom of the Stream Output window.

I'm pretty sure you can launch the above sequence as a single command line,
too.