[vlc-devel] Re: Questions on skins

Sooyoung maximus at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:11:50 CET 2004

I tried running vlc with skin2 but it seems not doing anything (it
quietly dies). Is skins2 stable enough?

Also, if I later want to add additional functionalities to VLC wxwindows
interface (let's say, chatting window instead of playlist), can I still
use the simple skin that I mentioned before (with only "play" and "stop"
buttons) for interface and wxwindows plugin (in modules/gui/wxwindows)
for that new functionality?

Sooyoung