[vlc-devel] Re: VLC threads with linux/sched.h

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Mar 19 15:12:50 CET 2004

My first suggestion is to try again with recent videolan code. 0.6.2 is
almost a year old, and much have changed since then. Next suggestion is to
check if vlc support any threading library that your platform support (like
Pth or something). If all this fails, do your modifications and send a patch
against up to date svn sources. If it looks good we will accept it. (Vlc do
want to be the most portable dude afterall)

Sigmund