[vlc-devel] Re: streaming with vlc

Rafael Canato Luiz rafael.luiz at poli.usp.br
Fri Mar 19 15:39:10 CET 2004

Thanks a lot for your answer! =) Then it goes another....

After vlc receives the ts packet, vlc demux it in es packets (audio and
video) and send the es packets to the decoders, right?? After vlc choose
which module will decode the es video, (libmpeg2 in my case)... How vlc
transform this ts packets in es packets? Is vlc using libdvbpsi to do
this transformation? if so, where is the code of this process? All I
want its to take the es stream to run my decoder... more directly where
does vlc put the es stream?

Thanks again, rcluiz