[vlc-devel] Re: vlc for suse 9.0 with KDE

Scott Yokim scottyokim at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 19:25:54 CET 2004

Michael,

   Ich spreche nicht Deutches, traurig.

   Here is a spec file that I started writing
yesterday.  It doesn't work yet.  I got the template
from Jason Luka (jason at geshp.com), who does the Red
Hat package for vlc.

   (Notice that the Mozilla library files are in
/opt/mozilla/lib.)

Scott Yokim

--- Bichsel Michael <m.bichsel at stud.fh-aargau.ch>