[vlc-devel] set_capabilities

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Wed May 19 10:18:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

	Could someone explain a little about the set_capabilities macro (or at
least point me towards a more detailed explanation)?  I'm having to
implement a demux (for file parsing) and a codec, and I'm not sure what
values to use for each.

	In the course of debugging, I have deduced that my decoder is being
passed a decoder_sys_t that is as defined for a52 instead of my own.
This is obviously odd.  Has anyone seen anything like this?

	For what it's worth, I setup the logger module to output to a file,
but after running and quitting once, VLC won't start up again (it just
keeps bouncing on my dock).

tia,
matt