[vlc-devel] Re: Multichannel...

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu May 27 09:17:05 CEST 2004

Multichannel works on linux with OSS and ALSA, and on windows with directx
and waveout. It does not work with ESD, ARTS or on OSX. I don't know the
status on BeOS and other more obscure audio platforms supported by vlc.

To get multichannel audio, you usually have to select the right channel
configuration in the audio menu after starting playback.

Sigmund