[vlc-devel] compiling for qte

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 2 19:23:12 CET 2004

Hi I'm trying to compile vlc for qte and the message
isued by configure is:

checking qt.h usability... no
checking qt.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: qt.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: qt.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: qt.h: see the Autoconf
documentation
configure: WARNING: qt.h:     section "Present But
Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: qt.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: qt.h: in the future, the compiler
will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the vlc
lists.  ##
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------ ##
checking for qt.h... yes
checking jpeglib.h usability... no
checking jpeglib.h presence... no
checking for jpeglib.h... no
configure: error: echo "Cannot find QT Embedded
development headers."
I compiles qte and opie myself so there should be no
problem, I think.

I have also the following problem:
Im using a development platform with a display 800x600
and when try to play video with vlc the image was like
overlaping like if vlc thinks my display is 360x240. I
was reading SDL module for qtopia and changed lines
that had to do with display size. Compiled libSDL and
tried using a precompiled vlc with this new
compilation but the problem remains. I've been reading
vlc module for qte but still dont know if I should
change somthing there.
Thanks

=====
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner