[vlc-devel] Re: compiling for qte

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Wed Nov 3 09:01:49 CET 2004

I could not resist to take a quick look into the source code ;-)

In file modules/misc/qte_main.cpp  I found this:

If you are running vlc as a GUI Server then the screensize of the video
output will be set to

if (p_this->b_gui_server) {
        p_this->p_qte_application->desktop()->setFixedSize(240, 320);
    }

Which is a fixed size suitable for PDA (iPAQ) handhelds, but not for
your screensize. I think you want to change this.

--

Many greetings,
     Jean-Paul Saman

           VLC iPAQ maintainer (http://www.videolan.org)
          RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE: 807202745005548)