[vlc-devel] vlc on Zaurus

Kenneth Ng kenneth.d.ng at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:36:56 CET 2004

Hello, I hear you guys are looking for testers for vlc on Zaurus.  I
have a 6000SL and am open to testing, maybe even coding once I get the
hang of it again.  One thing I do notice, the librt_2.1.3_arm.ipk file
is invalid as far as the Zaurus is concerned.  It says its not in gzip
format.  I just tried doing a "gzip" of the fille and ran "ipkg
install" again, it says the package name contains illegal characters.
I did do it as "ipkg install librt*.gz" because I can't handle typing
on that itty bitty keyboard yet.