[vlc-devel] video stream resolution information

Johann Ransay jransay at synelec.fr
Wed Oct 6 15:07:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am looking for a way to obtain a video stream resolution from vlc.
when typing in the "info" command through the rc interface I get
Codec information
Language information
Type information
Is this provided by EsOutAddInfo function in src/input/es_out.c ?
because there exists some code to provide as well with resolution
information
but I do not obtain it through the "info" command.
May be the resolution information is not known at the time EsOutAddInfo
function is called but could it be possible/reasonable to fill in the
information at a later time then ?

Johann