[vlc-devel] Re: vlc_meta.h

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Sat Sep 4 17:56:49 CEST 2004

I would say that what must go in the "Meta-information" category, ie
what is added through the vlc_meta system must remain very generic.
(title, author, artist, ... )

So I think the 2nd solution is the right one.

If you need/want to add more info (full CDDB info, VCD Id, ...) that
don't fit into the meta system, create a new info category for the item.

For the right thing to choose, well, I don't know, I think it's up to
you to make a sensible choice, or maybe have an option for this.

--
Zorglub
Clément Stenac