[vlc-devel] interactive functions for a stream

snipes snipes kingblackeagle at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 16 11:24:00 CEST 2005

I am working on the interactivity of a version
improved of the protocol staggered broadcasting. I
have a server which sends, always, in broadcast
segments of a video (a cutting is necessary of the
video to meet the needs of the protocol). the vlc will
be connected by specifying the address rtsp of the
server. the server will send it a description of the
session playing ( number of segments, duration of
segments) by the use of the protocol SDP.

So,  can you tell me  any idea should I implement to
do this interactivity (VCR function, idea to manage
waiting time,...).

if any one like to have a further ideas about this
work ,I can help him .

thanks