[vlc-devel] how to retrieve the URI of the file (or stream) currently played by vlc

Eric Lederrey eric.lederrey at tiscali.ch
Wed Apr 20 11:02:13 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm working on the PTZ patch. The patch works i can control the axis
camera. But there is a problem the hostname of the camera is set on the
code. I try find an elegant solution for this. PTZ is Pan/Titl/Zoom a
way to control axis camera.

First you connect vlc to the mjpg stream of the camera and then you add
the PTZ interface to control it. I want the ptz module connect directly
on the host which vlc is connected for this I need to retrieve the URI
of the stream.

Thanks in advance.
Eric Lederrey