[vlc-devel] Unicast Streaming using VLC Player : How to specify local IP/Port

newbie here newbie.here at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:53:39 CET 2005

Hi,
	Is there a means to specify the local IP/Port to which the VLC
client/server should bind. I want to use VLC to unicast video stream
but I want the stream to be sent out and received through a wireless
network driver that I am developing rather than the default network
interface. I am using Redhat9.0. I there a way to tell the VLC
application which local port to bind to. Is there somebody who has
done this before? I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestion.
Thanks,
Krupa