[vlc-devel] Re: Fwd: [FOSDEM Stands-news] Insurance (again)

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Sun Feb 13 14:05:16 CET 2005

Le Dimanche 6 Février 2005 15:51, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> Just send us a list of the hardware you (and the other people at the
>  booths and in the devrooms) will bring along, with the following
>  information:
> - the vendor and model, as well as the hardware type (laptop,
>  flatscreen, wifi router, ...) - - the approximate _current_ value
>  (agreed, probably difficult to estimate ;)) - - a unique ID or
> serial number that's printed on the device

Ok, as BigBen suggested, I'll be collecting the list of valuable stuff
brought in by VideoLAN people. So please contact me *personnaly*
(subscribers of this mailing list really are not interested in the
value of your laptop) as soon as possible and specify the required
details if you want to be covered by their insurance.

Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.simphalempin.com/home/