[vlc-devel] Re: Adding Nepali translation to VLC

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 18:33:56 CET 2005

Hi Felix,
The 15-message translations aim to work as proof-of-concept examples,
since several of the scripts involved have representation issues (for
example, khmer is not supported yet).
In addition, the participants would want to be able to show back home
how a localised application looks like.

The localisation training event has finished and I am in contact with
the participants to continue the work.
Therefore, after the initial contributions per language, you will
hopefully receive more complete work.
If you receive any new 15-message translations, they will probably be
from other participants (outside the localisation training) that are
joining virtually the effort. If you could add those tiny translations
on CVS, it would be great. They are able to grab the nightly builds
(Windows) and can see the result on their screen. Again, once the
proof-of-concept looks nice, more work is to come.

Simos