[vlc-devel] Re: The ActiveX control/plugin for IE. Requests/comments/bugs?

Jonas Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Fri Feb 18 00:23:30 CET 2005

The plugin seems to work really well after more extensive testing, one big
thing thats its missing for me though, is the time slider. Since fastforward
and fast backwards is sorta broken or works bad at best in vlc, a time
slider is even more needed than it would be otherwise, and in any case its
nice if not great to have, so how does the possibilities to add it look? It
should be relatively simple to make a slider in activeX and just make it
re-act like the vlc players slider?

Hope you got the time to implement it :)

Best regards Jonas Larsen

PS: I mean the slider bar u use to skip back and forth in the movie if that
wasn't made clear above :)