[vlc-devel] VLC snapshots

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Thu Jan 6 13:41:47 CET 2005

VLC snapshots seemed to have failed since december (see forum post 6509).
Errors about skins2 depending on wx were the last item in the logs (must
be somme thing relative to commit r9293 although that was in november).

I've thus added --disable-skins2 to the configure line in the snapshots
script on krishna. I hope this doesn't mess anything up (people usually
run configure once they download the snapshot i think).

Snapshots should now be available at the usual location.

--
dionoea