[vlc-devel] Adjusting VCD subtitle offsets

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Fri Jan 7 13:51:13 CET 2005

I mentioned a while back that the aspect ratio on subtitles is
probably wrong when it gets blended. Another thing that got dropped in
the revision for the new subtitle rendering was the ability to specify
repositioning of the subtitle (which for example could compensate for
some of the problems just caused.)

Probably over the weekend I'll add this back in - it's trivial to
do. The question I have though is whether to use variables that are
specific to the VCD plugins or each VCD plugin or use some more global
subtitle offset variable. Comments are solicited. (And no comment means
I'll probalby just pick one.)