[vlc-devel] dc1394 access module

xant xant at xant.net
Thu Jan 13 13:44:49 CET 2005

Hi,
First of all i want to congratulate you for the very cool job you have done
with vlc ... it's fantastic :)). I used vlc inside a project where video
streaming was a primary task and  I needed it to support dc1394 camera (one
apple iSight for example) on linux. I made it in one night and it seems to
work correctly with my iSight camera.
You can find detailed information on what i have done at
" http://www.xant.net/vlc-dc1394.html "
There you can also download and try the module.

I wanted to let you know about the existence of this new access module
to work with dc1394 cameras.
Let me know if you find my job useful and if you want to include it in the
main vlc distribution (maybe when i finished to write audio support)

Waiting for your feedback,
Regards,
Andrea.

ps.
Sorry for my english, i'll check its correctness when i'll have a bit more
time :P .. let me know if you have any suggestion or find something unclear