[vlc-devel] Re: Ffmpeg broken?

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 16:50:33 CET 2005

It cleared after a reboot -- no idea why/how that would be needed.  (I had
rebooted two days ago.)
Windows XP, SP2, fully patched.
Is there any chance that there are threads/processes that aren't closed
cleanly, so that there's a bit of "junk", ghosts in the machine as it were?
The binary files on the disk aren't changed as a result of a reboot, but it
looks like there's a problem accessing the DLLs.  (down in the minutia of
Windows -- never a fun place to be).