[vlc-devel] [Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com>] FUTURE REQUEST!!! :)

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Wed Jan 19 10:12:28 CET 2005

----- Forwarded message from Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com> -----

From: Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:55:44 +0100
To: admin at videolan.org
Subject: FUTURE REQUEST!!! :)
	MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER,PLING_PLING,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS autolearn=no
	version=3.0.2

To whom it may concern;

First of all, I LOVE VLC! I use it ALWAYS!!! GREAT EFFORT!!!!

I would suggest one major improvement - fullscreen controlls. For example,
Windowns Media Player has... when the curser is moved - the controls
discretly slide from top and bottom.... :)

Furthermore I would like the "up" and "down" button to control the sound
volume... :)

These two features would make VLC ALOT better I beleive... :)

Thank you again for the VLC player! I love it!

Keep up the great work!
///Alex

----- End forwarded message -----

--