[vlc-devel] Re: [Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com>] FUTURE REQUEST!!! :)

Benjamin PRACHT bigben+spam at videolan.org
Wed Jan 19 23:34:15 CET 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005, System administration wrote :
> ----- Forwarded message from Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com> -----
>
> From: Alexander C Widegren <coolasalex at hotmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:55:44 +0100
> To: admin at videolan.org
> Subject: FUTURE REQUEST!!! :)
> 	MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER,PLING_PLING,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS autolearn=no
> 	version=3.0.2
>
> To whom it may concern;
>
> First of all, I LOVE VLC! I use it ALWAYS!!! GREAT EFFORT!!!!
>
> I would suggest one major improvement - fullscreen controlls. For example,
> Windowns Media Player has... when the curser is moved - the controls
> discretly slide from top and bottom.... :)

You can already display the main controller when moving the cursor
towards the up of the screen. For that, add the "showintf" interface to
the list of extra interfaces, in the preferences, interface tab,
advanced options.

> Furthermore I would like the "up" and "down" button to control the sound
> volume... :)

Volume up and down are by default binded to CTRL + UP and CTRL + DOWN.
You can change that in the preferences, hotkeys.

--
BigBen