[vlc-devel] sdp

Hussain conundrums at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:49:43 CET 2005

Hello.

What would be the best way to read data from the SDP and send that
data to the decoder, before sending the rest of the RTP payload to the
decoder.

This is the problem I am facing. It seems that when streaming h264
over RTP, the initial  NAL unit parameter sets are sent over using
SDP. So I need to get these parameter sets from the SDP description,
and then send it over to the decoder before I send it the rest of the
rtp payload. As of now I am cluessless how to extract the info, and
even more importantly send it over to the decoder. Any help on this
would be appreciated. Even if its which file or function to look at.

Thanks.
Hussain