[vlc-devel] Re: VLC Bug in v. 0.8.2: Jerky Menu DVD Playing in Windows II

John Michael Williams jwill at isp.com
Tue Jul 5 00:16:21 CEST 2005

Hi Benjamin.

Sorry; in my previous Email, I forgot to attach the
Messages files you wanted.

I've never looked at these messages before.

The jerky play prints messages constantly; the simple play
stops (at least for a minute or so) with the last message
in the file attached.

Perhaps the message writing is causing the jerking?
--
                          John
                      jwill at isp.com
                   John Michael Williams