[vlc-devel] Re: Cannot access MJPG streams

Iván Sánchez Ortega i.sanchez at mirame.net
Wed Jul 6 12:04:29 CEST 2005

El Miércoles, 6 de Julio de 2005 11:42, Iván Sánchez Ortega escribió:
> > [...]the HTTP server legocamera.marshall.edu
> > sends LF as end of lines, instead of CRLF in HTTP headers. That's in
> > violation of RFC2616, section 6, and may account for your problem.
>
> > [...] I've tried to make the development version more robust as regards
> > LF vs CRLF but given I can't reproduce your problem,

I just realized that I have the problem on VLC on windows, and not on Linux...
and that the treatment of carriage return/linefeed is completely different in
DOS-bases OSes and UNIX-based OSes...

So, let me guess: Windows is screwing up all the CR/LF stuff, and so the HTTP
module thinks that the --myboundary line is part of the HTTP headers...

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i.sanchez at mirame.net> <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

http://acm.asoc.fi.upm.es/~mr/
MSN:i_eat_s_p_a_m_for_breakfast at hotmail.com