[vlc-devel] Re: 3 developer questions: media info, keyboard/mouse input, navigation entries

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Sun Jul 24 05:11:45 CEST 2005

Derk-Jan:

I appreciate and understand your trying to help out and offering sage
advice as to how I should spend my time.

Apparently we live not just in different continents but in different
worlds. I find it just as foreign (and can't) spend 24x7 on an IRC
with my most productive hours Western-European time, any more than you
can relate to interface decision pertaining to those who dosn't use
OSX and don't drag and drop media in the rare occasions one lowers
oneself to use VCDs instead of, say, streaming off the Internet or
reading multi-media from a hard disk.

In short the conversation is going nowhere if not also degrading. So
let's just leave it at thanks for the attempt to help.