[vlc-devel] Re: 3 developer questions: media info, keyboard/mouse input, navigation entries

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sun Jul 24 10:47:51 CEST 2005

Mmm, i guess i didn't quite put a conclusion on my last posting.

I still just can't see what it is that you envision. I personally
hate VCDs, that's beside the point. Anyone knows I do. The problem is
that i just don't understand what you want to accomplish (Especially
with all your Media Information stuff). As such it is very difficult
to tell you what methods you should use. Everything in VLC is very
specific to a certain task and pulling a module out of it's original
perspective is therefore usually a problematic thing. Depending on
the goal, the methods used vary heavily.

DJ