[vlc-devel] authentication (login/password) on multicast

tanveer tanveer_ash at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 05:27:22 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I'm a new member in this list.  So, I don't know,
if I'm bringing the old topic back.  I searched
in the archive and found 'this feature' is coming.
I am just curious if it has been implemented.

Ooo.. feature is: in VLC player, is there any
functionality using which only authenticated users
can access the streams from VLS / VLC??  If yes, it
will be a great help if there is any
manual/documentation.

Or is there any work going on to introduce this
feature??

Thank you in advance for the help.

--
tanveer