[vlc-devel] problem to load modules

bertrand pelardy tableur at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 24 12:39:28 CEST 2005

hi,

I put vlc under java (with jni), then i tried to run
vlc under OSGi, and now I got one error. It didn't
find the modules. However there are "vlc.exe" in the
cache of osgi and /modules. I would like more
information about modules.c, it means that I read
that you used LoadLibrary under windows(I worked on
win xp and vlc 0.8.1)
I got this message error :

[00000021] main interface error: option intf does not
exist
[00000021] main interface error: no interface module
matched "any"
[00000021] main interface error: no suitable intf
module
[00000001] main vlc error: interface "(null)"
initialization failed

best regards,
bertrand