[vlc-devel] [vlc-devel]dvb-s Real time Transcoding

Raul Lucientes rlr22 at tid.es
Wed Mar 23 09:41:32 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm trying streaming several services from a Astra Transponder to my LAN,
but, our network requires a non VBR stream (CBR), its for that I'm using VLC
instead VLS to "Transcode/Transrate" in real time several programs from this
Astra Transponder.

We only need "Transrate" the streams (not Transcoding), what's the best way
for achieve this?????? What are the minimum hardware requisites for
transcoding/transrating one service from a dvb-s Transponder?????

Please, any kind of help was welcomed!!!

Best regards,

Raul.